Sunday, January 30, 2011

My first Kogi Truck Experience!


We attended Sugar Rush: A Cupcake Extravaganza on Saturday, which was a cupcake festival benefiting Orangewood Children's Foundation.  Unfortunately by the time we got there a lot of the cupcake stands were out of the mini cupcakes - next year we will have to get there earlier!  The highlight of our afternoon was the Kogi Truck! I have been wanting to try Kogi for years and it did not disappoint!  
They are most well know for their tacos and their Short Rib.  We had a big debate on what to order but we narrowed it down to three: Short Rib tacos, Shirt Rib Sliders and the Kogi hot dog.  The short ribs were utterly delicious!  I finished it all and wished I had room in my stomach for more!! The sliders were by far my favorite!  I know I will began stalking them right away and trying to search the internet for the secret recipe!  YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment