Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Year, hopefully new commitment!

Yes, it's the end of January and technically everyone starts their new years resolutions at the beginning of the month, but they say that you shouldn't start a new resolution on an important date cause you are more likely to stop with that resolution. Too much pressure!

I am getting back to blogging - I am going to keep doing it! I am going to fight off fatigue and keep up with it- I promise! It's not like I'm not making delicious and I won't lie, not so delicious items in my kitchen. I just haven't gotten around to adding them...... Yes I've been lazy! So with the sound of my icecream maker in the background - I am recommitting to this blog!

New post will by a recipe that I have wanted to try for a while - Frozen Yogurt! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment