Monday, December 14, 2009

Julie & Julia

So the hubby is out of town and I get to do all the things I used to when I was single, watch a girlie movie, eat bread and cheese for dinner and bake up some Babka. Well I'm lying about the last part, I've never made babka before, but I am trying to tonight. I am watching Julie and Julia, which I had wanted to see in the theatre but never got the chance to, I loved it! I was worried about the movie not being as good as the book, but I was wrong. I really enjoyed it and would love to watch it again.

Anyways, back to the food. Most of the time this is how I end up making something brand new that I've never even heard about before. Someone mentions something they once had, then the whole office wants to know about it and we google. Then someone always asks me to try it out and bring it in. This is what happened today and this is why I am now waiting for yeast to bloom... :)

More on this Babka tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment