Friday, March 12, 2010

Favorite Things Friday!


As I've mentioned before my hubby rocks!  About a month ago he saw me earmarking my Sur la Table catalog on the Kuhn Rikon Frosting Decorating Pen and to my surprise he went out and got it!   This cool little gadget is like training wheels for cake decorating - perfect!   It has five decorating tips, a tip for filling cupcakes (can't wait to try this on my Boston Creme Cupcakes!), three frosting cartridges so that you can have three different colors going at the same time, and this cool little mixer that allows you to mix the color in the frosting cartridge.  I'm sure professional cake decorators would probably turn up their nose at this sort of gadget but I think it's perfect for someone who is just trying to get better at decorating.  Can't wait to start using this!

1 comment: